General conditions of transport
- For the purposes of this contract "ticket" means any valid document that, from the right to transport or its equivalent in unprinted form, including electronic, issued or authorized by the air carrier or by its authorized agent, which encompasses the specific and general conditions of the Company's transport contract.
- "Contractual carrier" means any air carrier that transports or undertakes to transport the passenger and their luggage under this contract or that performs any other service related to such air transport.
- "Carrier in fact" means the carrier that performs all or part of the transport contracted with the contractual carrier and is authorized by it.
- "Electronic ticket" means the electronic or computer document issued by the contractual carrier that contains the transport contract and the general conditions of transport or the way to access them electronically for acceptance.
- "Baggage check" means the coupon issued by the carrier that identifies the passenger's luggage transport. This will, if necessary, serve as a receipt to claim checked baggage at the final destination.
- "Special drawing rights (SDR)" Special drawing rights (SDRs) constitute an international reserve asset assigned to the member countries of the Monetary Fund as a complement to their international reserves.
Son además una especie de moneda internacional, no vinculada a país alguno, para las transacciones entre ellos y con el propio FMI, constituyen también una unidad de cuenta de este organismo. La equivalencia de los Derechos Especiales de Giro se fija por Fondo Monetario Internacional y se actualiza diariamente. Actualmente el valor de 1 euro equivale a 0,85 DEG.
- "Passenger with Reduced Mobility (PMR)" any person who suffers a permanent or temporary, physical, psychological or sensory disability and therefore has limited ability to perform normal activities and requires special attention and / or adaptation to their needs of the services available to the rest of the passengers, both in normal and emergency situations.
- Transportation carried out under this contract is subject to the liability regulations applied by the Community Air Companies, in accordance with the Community Legislation and the Montreal Convention of May 28, 1999, Law 21/2003, of 7 July, on Air Safety, Regulation (EC) 261/2004, Regulation (EC) 2027/97, Directive 93/13 / EEC, and any other state, regional, community or International Agreements that may apply.
- As long as it is not in contradiction with the above, all transport performed and other services provided by each carrier will be subject to:
- the provisions contained in this ticket,
- the specific rates and rates,
- the transport conditions established by the carrier and the related regulations that are part of this contract and that can be consulted in the offices of the carrier.
- The name of the carrier may be abbreviated on the ticket, provided that the full name and its abbreviation appear in the manuals, transport conditions, regulations or schedules of the carrier.
The address of the carrier is : Calle General Aranda, 3, local under 51001 Ceuta (Spain)
- The agreed stopovers are those points indicated on this ticket or that appear in the carrier's schedules as stopovers provided in the passenger's itinerary; the transport to be carried out under this contract by several successive carriers will be considered as a single operation.
- Within the provisions of the regulatory regulations, the transport ticket may be issued, either directly by the Company itself or through third parties through an agent.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of the carrier that is appropriate in accordance with current regulations, will be extensible and will benefit its agents, employees and representatives, including those who, where appropriate, operate helicopters on behalf of the Company and the agents employed and representatives of those when they act in the exercise of their functions.
- Checked baggage will be delivered to the carrier of the baggage check. In case of damage to luggage, the appropriate claim must be submitted in writing to the carrier immediately after the damage is discovered, or at most, within 7 days of the delivery date. In case of delay, the claim must be submitted within 21 days from the date it should have been delivered. Once the maximum delay of 21 days has elapsed, or if the company confirms the definitive loss, this luggage will be considered lost, even if there are no time limits established for your claim, it is recommended to do so as soon as possible.
- This ticket is valid for the flight number and date specified on it.
- In no case, once the purchase of the ticket has been made, can you cancel the ticket, you can only request the change of flight number and / or date with the following conditions:
- In the event that the passenger wishes to change the flight number and / or date and notify more than 72 hours before the scheduled time of the contracted flight, they may use the same within the following 3 months without any penalty, only by paying the difference in case the one chosen later is of greater amount.
- In the event that the passenger wishes to change the flight number and / or date, he must assume a penalty for change of 15% of the total fare (bonuses excluded), if he notifies the change less than 72 hours before the flight initially hired and more than 48; 25% of the total rate (bonuses excluded), if you notify of the change between 48 and 6 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- You will lose the entire amount of the ticket if it is not presented at the scheduled time of the flight, with the stipulated advance or request the change of the same with less than 6 hours in advance on the stipulated departure time.
- In the case of requesting change of flight number and / or date, you will have to pay the difference in the event that the requested flight rate is higher and no difference will be compensated in case it is lower.
- Any change request will be satisfied as long as there are places available in it.
- The carrier undertakes to make every effort to transport the passenger and luggage with reasonable diligence on the stipulated date and time. If necessary, the carrier can be replaced with the initial forecast by other carriers, use other helicopters and modify or suppress stopovers provided on the ticket. Times are subject to change. The carrier does not assume responsibility for guaranteeing the links.
- The passenger must meet the requirements of the regulations in relation to air travel and present the required departure, entry and other documents, as well as arrive at the airport in advance that allows him to complete the departure procedures.
- The contractual carrier shall inform the passengers, through its sales channels, of the identity of the carrier (s) in fact when they are different from the transport company.
- For the exercise of the actions derived from this transport contract, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Commercial Courts and Courts of the place where the company has its domicile, expressly waiving another jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Passengers are informed that the liability of air carriers may be limited in the event of death or personal injury, as well as for loss or damage to luggage and for delays in application of the Montreal Convention.
3.1 Compensation and Advance in case of death or passenger injury.
There is no economic limit set for liability in case of injury or death of the passenger. For damages of up to 113,100 SDR (approximately € 123,122), the airline may not challenge claims for compensation. Above that amount, the airline can only challenge a claim if it can prove that there was no negligence or lack of any other. In case of death or injury of a passenger, the airline must pay, within 15 days from the day of identification of the person entitled to compensation, an advance to cover immediate economic needs. In case of death, this advance may not be less than 16,000 SDR (Approximately € 17,418).
3.2 Responsibility of the airline with which the service has been contracted and of the company in charge of the effective provision.
If the de facto carrier is not the same as the contracting party, in case of complaint / claim, he may make it to any of them. If the name or code of an airline is included on the ticket, that is the contracting carrier.
3.3 Claim periods.
Any claim before a court must be submitted within two years of the arrival of the helicopter or the day the helicopter should have arrived.
3.4 Non-voluntary delay caused to the passenger.
In the event that the company causes a delay to the passenger, the airline is responsible according to the agreements and regulations established in the Montreal International Convention of 1999. In accordance with the European Regulation contained in Regulation EC 261/2004
Bear in mind that the company's responsibility can be limited or excluded in cases where the delay was caused by extraordinary circumstances that could not have been avoided even by taking reasonable measures.
3.5 Delay, destruction, damage or loss of luggage.
In case of delayed luggage, the airline is responsible for the damage provided that it has not taken all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or has been unable to take such measures. The responsibility in case of late luggage is limited to 1,131 SDR (*). The airline is responsible in case of destruction, loss or damage of luggage up to the amount of 1,131 SDR (*).
With respect to checked baggage, it is liable even if it is free of fault, unless the baggage contains fragile, valuable, or perishable items, and that, in their own handling, they suffer normal and unavoidable wear. If the checked baggage has been damaged, delayed or lost or destroyed, the passenger must notify it immediately, before leaving the arrivals area, at the counters of the airline (or if it did not have a presence at the airport to its handling agent or representative) at the airport itself. If the damaged luggage is checked luggage, the passenger will indicate it in writing within 7 days and in the case of delay, 21 days, in both cases from the day on which the luggage was made available to the passenger. For certain types of items, the passenger can avail themselves of a higher limit of liability, making a special declaration at the latest at the time of check-in and paying a supplementary fee, being able to consult the conditions and rates to the airline.
NOTE: (*) The equivalence of the Special Drawing Rights is set by the International Monetary Fund and is updated daily. Currently the value of 1 euro equals 0.85 SDR. The amounts appearing in this document are those established by international conventions and other applicable regulations as of December 30, 2009, these amounts being subject to possible variations introduced by the conventions and other reference regulations.
4.1 Hand luggage
Hand luggage is considered to be a piece whose dimensions do not exceed 55x35x25 and whose weight does not exceed 10kg. More restrictive measures may be applied due to capacity limitations. The hand luggage cannot be in the cabin with the passenger, which will be removed by HÉLITY staff and stored in the hold.
In addition, due to the particular characteristics of the helicopter, it is prevented to carry as hand luggage any object that has dimensions of more than 50 cm in length and authorizes the crew to assess each case, taking responsibility for it, to stow the cargo if deemed necessary. Regulation (EC) 1546/2006 establishes new security measures at European airports and regulates the transport of liquids.
For more information see "Hand Luggage"
4.2 Checked baggage
As checked baggage a suitcase whose dimensions do not exceed 69x45x30 and whose weight does not exceed 15 kg will be allowed. Likewise, it will be possible to carry several suitcases of smaller dimensions as long as the sum of all does not exceed the maximum kilos established by the company. You must take into account, if you travel with hand luggage, that the weight of the same will be included in the sum next to the checked luggage.
If the passenger wants to carry 20 kg, he must notify 24 hours in advance, otherwise it will depend on the availability of the wineries and can be rejected if there is no availability. The cost of excess baggage will be the equivalent of 1Kg - € 7, from 15 Kg.
For more information see "Checked Baggage"
5.1 In hand luggage
For safety reasons in the passenger's hand luggage there should be no dangerous items, such as:
- Compressed gases (intensely refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable, poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, nitrogen, liquid, bottles of compressed air for diving.
- Corrosive: alkali acids, mercury and wet accumulators.
- Explosivos: municiones, fuegos artificiales y bengalas.
- Passengers residing in Spain and those belonging to the EU must submit the following documentation:
- Radioactive materials
- Wallets or briefcases with built-in alarm systems.
- Oxidizing materials: such as lime chloride and peroxide.
- Poisonous and infectious substances: such as insecticides, herbicides and live viruses.
- Other dangerous items: magnetized, unpleasant or irritating materials.
In limited quantities you can take medicines and toiletries necessary for the trip, such as:
- Atomizers for hair.
- Perfumes or medicines containing alcohol.
5.2 In checked baggage
Many of the items mentioned can be transported as a MERCHANDISE if they are packaged in accordance with the regulations.
Request additional information if necessary. The company may refuse to transport certain products if, in view of their size, shape, characteristics or weight, they cannot be considered as luggage.
For more information see "Luggage/ Prohibited Items"
Regulated weapons, the acquisition, possession and use of which are authorized or permitted, must be invoiced and transported in the hold of the aircraft. You must follow the protocol described in the annex so that transport can take place.
For more information see " Arms transport"
7.1 Notice to passengers not admitted to boarding
Regulation (EC) 261/2004 of February 11, 2004, establishes common rules on compensation and assistance to air passengers in case of denied boarding and cancellation or long delay of flights. The rules that the company will follow to board passengers in the event of a flight with excess reservations will be available to the public at the offices and check-in counters of the air carrier. Likewise, the air carrier will provide to each of the passengers to whom the boarding has been denied, a form indicating the compensation rules for denied boarding.
The Company or the Commander may disembark or not allow boarding to:
- Conflicting people who disrespect any member of the Company.
- Passengers whose hygienic conditions are considered inadequate to be in the cabin during the duration of the flight.
- Sickly contagious
- Persons whose behavior may be dangerous (the help of the Authority will be requested).
- People who cannot use the seats in the sitting position.
- Sick in danger of death.
- Passengers with reduced capacity (outpatient or not) that does not belong to the PMR condition and cannot due to its reduced capacity meet the requirements in case of emergency evacuation.
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics.
7.2 Notice to passengers about taxes and government fees
The price of this ticket may include taxes and fees that have been established on air transport by government authorities. These taxes and fees, which can configure a significant portion of the cost of air transportation, may be included in the fare or discriminated in the corresponding ticket box. It may also require the passenger to pay fees or taxes that have not been previously charged.
7.3 Notice about cancellation of places
In case you have your place contracted by means of the corresponding ticket and for some circumstance you could not use it, please proceed to the cancellation notice as soon as possible. This will facilitate the trip to another passenger and avoid the total loss of the amount of the ticket. At this point we refer to section 2.i) of this contract.
7.4 HÉLITY tickets that do not allow reimbursement
Except for cancellations carried out by the company itself, the cancellation or modification conditions will be those stipulated in section 2.i) of this contract.
7.5 Time limit for acceptance on the flight.
The flight acceptance deadline is the minimum time in advance of the official scheduled departure time of the flight, indicated on the ticket, during which the passenger must be admitted to the flight, check in their luggage, be in possession of the card boarding and in the boarding area. After this time limit the flight will be closed.
The carrier does not incur any responsibility for the non-acceptance of the passenger when he is present on an already closed flight.
THE MINIMUM TIME OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE PASSENGERS ON THE FLIGHT FOR ALL THE SERVICES OF HÉLITY IS 15 MINUTES EXCEPTING IN MALAGA THAT WILL BE 30 MINUTES
If any of these flights is not from HÉLITY or you travel from an airport outside Spanish territory, ask your issuing agent for the presentation deadline at the departure airport.
Upon arrival at transit points, passengers are kindly requested to check the reservations of their next stopover, or of the return trip, and communicate their temporary address or contact telephone number to the carrier in order to be advised of any information that It might interest you.
7.6 Company policy on tobacco
On all HÉLITY flights, smoking is totally prohibited.
In accordance with the provisions of paragraph J) of paragraph 2 of article 7 of Royal Decree 192/1988 in the wording given by Royal Decree 1293/1999, smoking is not allowed in the commercial flight helicopter whose origin and destination is in territory National.
Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PMR) will be considered to be any person who suffers a permanent or temporary, physical, psychic or sensory disability and therefore has limited ability to perform normal activities and requires special attention and / or adaptation to their needs for the services available to the rest of the passengers, both in normal and emergency situations.
HÉLITY will provide the necessary information so that PMRs can plan and make their trips. It will also provide the appropriate training to understand and meet the needs of the PMRs.
HÉLITY will not refuse a PMR except when it cannot be safely transported or physically accommodated. When transportation to a PMR is denied, the company will explain clearly and explicitly the reasons for the denial.
When a PMR declares that it can fend for itself (self-sufficient and capable of dealing independently of all its physical needs during the flight, as well as being able to understand and follow the instructions of the crew), the airline may request client signing in a Statement of Disclaimer (ANNEX XII), as proof of his statement.
HÉLITY will have no obligation to provide assistance if it is a PMR that contravenes sanitary, hygienic or safety requirements.
If a PMR travels with its guide dog, it will be transported in the passenger cabin, in accordance with the rules of the airline. Nor will PMRs be charged for the transport of basic objects that facilitate their mobility or other essential auxiliary elements in case of disability.
HÉLITY will take all reasonably possible measures to prevent the loss or deterioration of objects that facilitate mobility or other auxiliary elements in cases of disability. When such loss or deterioration occurs, HÉLITY will take the appropriate steps to meet the immediate individual mobility needs, accredited by the passenger.
Aeronautical regulations limit the number of these passengers depending on the size of the aircraft and the level of service requested. We advise you to make your reservation, when possible, seven days in advance and at least 48 hours before starting your trip. This will allow the assistance you need to be available, and that all your needs be met during airport processes, as well as during your trip.
In the event that your degree of mobility does not allow you to access on board by your own means, you must inform them at the time of making your reservation, in order to provide the necessary assistance, guaranteeing your displacement in the best conditions of safety and comfort .
If you need to travel in a wheelchair of your property, please inform us when making your reservation. If your wheelchair is mechanically operated, you must ensure that the battery is disconnected and its terminals are insulated, following the instructions that will be given by the staff at the airport.
In the case of groups, we recommend that you make your reservation one month in advance, in order to have enough time to handle your request, in case special authorization from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation is required.
When making your reservation you must communicate what your travel needs are, so that you can include it in the PMR reservation.
Please notify your reservation as soon as possible if you cannot make the trip, because that way another PMR can take your place.
8.1 At the airport: presentation, boarding and disembarkation
Since the entry into force of Regulation EC 1107/2006 in which the attention of people with reduced mobility becomes managed by the Airport Authorities, it is required that passengers in these conditions make their reservations with a minimum of 48 hours prior to Beginning of your trip, and have the confirmation of your request at the time of your presentation at the Airport.
Likewise, AENA establishes the presentation times in the Airports for people with reduced mobility, which increase in order to guarantee service for all, being for the 45-minute HÉLITY flights. The staff will take you to the helicopter or to the assigned seat if necessary, keeping the chair in the hold if it was your property, and delivering it when you arrive at your destination, where you will also be accompanied from the helicopter to the arrival area from the airport by the staff that manages the attention of customers with reduced mobility.
For more information see "PMR General information"
For minors whose age ranges between 5 and 12 years without complying, accompaniment will be mandatory, due to aeronautical regulations and their safety. For those children who have already reached the age of 12, accompaniment is an optional service.
Aeronautical regulations limit the number of unaccompanied minors per flight, so it is important that you report your request at the time of making your reservation, which must be confirmed by HÉLITY to guarantee the service.
The adult who accompanies the minor at the airport of departure, must be presented in advance at the airport, in order to complete the Document for Unaccompanied Minors (ANNEX VII of this contract), providing the data of the person who makes the delivery of the child, as well as those of the person who will receive the child upon arrival.
The same person will deliver, at the time of billing, the required documentation of the minor, which will be the following:
- Ticket with confirmed reservation for the entire trip.
- Document for Unaccompanied Minors, duly completed, with the contact details of the person who will receive the child at the airport of arrival.
- Passport and visas, if necessary, and any other additional documentation.
In addition, you must comply with:
- The person responsible for the child must not leave the airport until the helicopter takes off.
- The person responsible for the collection of the child at the airport of arrival must be of legal age and company personnel must be identified for the reception of the child. For this purpose, you must prove your identity by presenting the corresponding document, as well as sign the "authorization of the minor" upon receiving the minor.
9.2 HÉLITY policy on the accompaniment of minors.
During the flight phase the company cannot attend or accompany the child.
Once the person in charge arrives at the airport facilities and carries out the procedures, the minor will be accompanied by the company's ground staff to their seat in the helicopter.
In turn, the handling staff will receive it upon arrival, delivering it to the authorized person described in the Authorization of the Minor in the Passenger Terminal of the airport.
This authorized person must prove their identity by presenting their ID / passport.
Some animals can travel on the flights of HÉLITY (check the points of sale allowed animals), accompanying the passenger on their trip and paying an amount equivalent to the excess baggage fee, where appropriate, regardless of the franchise to the one entitled to the passenger.
Animals must be enclosed in a suitable container, consisting of one that is sufficiently ventilated, waterproofed and offers security.
Animals must go with their owners in the passenger cabin, provided that the passenger, in addition to the aforementioned requirements, takes care of their care and transportation during the flight, without causing any inconvenience to the adjacent passengers.
For this, you must respect both the maximum measures of the container: 45x25x35 cm, and the conditions of maximum allowed weight of the animal, which may not exceed 6 kg. The transport of animals on board HÉLITY flights will be subject to acceptance by the company.
It is convenient that when making the reservation or buying the ticket, either at the airline, travel agency or on the web, communicate your intention to bring a pet on board, indicating the animal in question, and make sure Take the vaccination card or veterinary certificate of the animal with you on the day of your trip. This documentation will be required by airport staff.
For more information see Fly with pets
HÉLITY recommends not taking helicopter trips when the gestation period exceeds 36 weeks and until after 7 days after delivery. In any case, before starting the trip, the passenger must sign a Disclaimer of the company before any eventuality arising from its status provided that the client has completed 28 weeks of gestation. This Disclaimer will also be required if the client wishes to make a flight within seven days after delivery.
Passengers under clinical treatment
Passengers who are going to take a helicopter flight and who are currently being treated for any of the diseases described in the paragraph below, for guidance and non-limiting purposes, must notify the company's ground staff for its evaluation and, where appropriate, adoption of additional measures or appropriate recommendations. The peculiarities of this means of transport can make it incompatible with some types of ailments or force some precautionary measures.
In addition to said notification, they must provide a travel authorization certificate, issued by their physician or physician at the company's offices before issuing the ticket.
In the case of not being able to provide said document, and whenever required by the personnel in charge of the company, they must complete and deliver the signed tender document attached.
NOTE: The company always reserves the right of admission when it believes that the passenger is not eligible for the flight.
By way of recommendation and for guidance, helicopter air transport is not recommended in the following clinical cases:
- Passengers affected by serious cardiovascular diseases, such as severe heart failure or cases of coronary thrombosis and myocardial infarction.
- Passengers who have undergone treatments that involve insufflation of gas, such as a pneumothorax, or air in the nervous system, as in the case of ventriculography, pneumomediastinum, pneumoperitoneum, etc.
- Passengers affected by mental illness or nervous disorders that require the use of strong tranquilizers, travel without companion and require the application of special measures or passengers with otitis media with occlusion of the Eustachian tube.
- Passengers with serious contagious or infectious diseases
- Passengers affected by severe contagious dermatological diseases.
- Passengers who have recently had polio, unless a month has elapsed since the episode. Passengers at any stage of polio.
- Passengers with large tumors in the thoracic cavity, severe hernia, intestinal occlusion, diseases that involve high endocranial pressure or skull fracture, as well as passengers with a fractured jaw with permanent ligaments.
- Passengers who have undergone recent surgical interventions whose wound has not yet healed.
- Pregnant women during the seven days before birth and mothers during the seven days after delivery.
Refer to the conditions of Persons with Reduced Mobility. (PMR)
Travel with a companion
In the event that the passenger, due to his medical condition, needs a companion, he will be considered a companion of a person with reduced mobility (PMR) and should be given a seat position as close as possible to the accompanying PMR and, to In order to carry out this coordination, this fact should be notified to the company's ground staff as soon as possible.
The following categories of passengers are not considered appropriate as companions:
- Children (under 16)
- People with physical or mental disabilities.
- People who are too weak or fragile.
There are two categories of companions: Security escorts and personal assistants.
- Security co-owner. A safety companion refers to any person who is at least 16 years of age, physically and mentally capable who wishes to assist a passenger with reduced mobility in an emergency and follow safety instructions on behalf of the passenger with reduced mobility.
- Personal assistant. The personal assistant is a security companion who travels expressly to accompany the PMR passenger and who also has knowledge and ability to help if necessary, is completely familiar with the physical condition of the disabled passenger and is able to meet the needs of the passenger during the flight, and perform medical treatments if necessary.
The security companion is not a personal passenger assistant with reduced mobility.
The company may require, if necessary, the presence of a security companion as a condition of transportation if it considers that the PMR passenger needs it.
As cases, for guidance and non-limiting purposes, in which the company will require a personal assistant and not a security companion would find the following:
- When the PMR passenger cannot respond adequately to the flight safety instructions due to a psychic disability.
- When the PMR passenger cannot collaborate in his own evacuation, due to very reduced mobility.
- When the PMR passenger cannot communicate with the flight staff, due to sight or hearing problems.
- When, in order to guarantee compliance with the safety requirement, the need for a passenger for each passenger belonging to the special categories is established, with a maximum of 2 passengers with special assistance.
For reasons of space and limitations of the helicopter, very large or large people must notify their condition to the company staff in advance, which must manage, if possible, the best of the options for comfort of said passenger and the rest of the passage.
If for this circumstance the passenger in question had to hire an additional seat, he will be informed before proceeding to the exchange of the boarding pass, offering the appropriate reasoning. In any case, if the helicopter was not complete and could be attached, it will be waived for the payment of the additional seat.
Perro guía o de asistencia
When making the purchase of your ticket, any blind passenger who needs to travel in the company of a guide dog will have the obligation to communicate this need to HÉLITY.
HÉLITY, for safety reasons, requires that the dog travel with a harness and muzzle during the flight. It is very important that before the end of the purchase of your ticket, you are informed if the dog is suitable for flying.
The transport of guide dogs or assistance is free of charge.
In the case of diabetic people, medical authorization is not required to fly, as long as it has not been hospitalized in the 30 days prior to the flight, , only that when making the purchase you must complete the Disclaimer Document and submit it to the personnel of the company when making the shipment duly signed.
You will be considered as a passenger under medical treatment.
This should be sufficient for the entire duration of the trip, with an extra in the case of delays and unforeseen events.
The company may require you to show your doctor's original certificate, dated within 30 days prior to the date of shipment
Deaf mute people
These passengers are not considered PMR for air transport purposes and will be accepted on the flight without any restrictions.
Deaf passengers, in the case of traveling with guide dogs, the conditions mentioned above on guide dogs will be applied.
Fractures and / or dislocations
Passengers with fractures and / or dislocations that, due to the position of the bandage or immobilization invade or could invade the seat of another passenger, must be authorized by the ground staff, the need for hiring another seat being possible.
Medical cases (medas) helitransported.
Those passengers who need one of the following services must always be considered as MEDAS cases and cannot be authorized to travel in the helicopter as a regular passenger.
- Patient needing Stretcher
- Medical escort (doctor or nurse)
- WCHR/S/C. (No puede subir ni bajar escaleras por sus propios medios)
Download Download Disclaimer Document
13.3 Data collection and treatment
The personal data collected by any method will be processed automatically and incorporated into the automated files owned by HÉLITY Copter Airlines in order to send commercial information of the company itself, offers, agreements with other transport companies or with any other object social that HÉLITY deems of interest to its client.
HÉLITY will not sell or transfer the data collected from its clients to any other company, institution or corporation without the express authorization of the latter, except in cases where it is expressly requested to do so for legal or security reasons.
In accordance with current legislation, we have adopted how many organizational and technical measures reasonably allow to ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access of the same given the state of technology and the risks to which they are exposed. You should keep in mind that, currently, no transmission via the Internet is fully secure or free from errors, especially if email is used.
HÉLITY has decided to limit as much as possible the information it collects from them. In this way, at the time of registering for any of the services offered by HÉLITY only the essential data are required to be able to provide them. In addition, and on a completely voluntary basis, users may transfer other data that serve HÉLITY to improve the aforementioned services.
In some parts of our website the technology of "cookies" is used in the use of access routes. This helps us determine the usefulness and interest of our page. The cookies used respect the anonymity and are not used in order to collect any personal information.
13.6 Cancellation rights
At any time the owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to their personal data by contacting HÉLITY through the mail or by writing to their registered office, providing in both cases a photocopy of your NIF or of your passport or other document that identifies you.