Crew: 2 pilots (Commander and co-pilot)
Capacity: 15 people, or equivalent load
Length: 16.62 m.
Main rotor diameter: 13.80 m.
Height: 4.98 m.
Circular area: 149.57 m²
Empty weight: 3,622 kg
Loaded weight: 6,800 kg
Power plant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67C turbo axle.
Power: 1,142 kW (1,531 hp) each.
Speed never exceeded (Vne): 310 km / h (193 MPH; 167 kt)
Range: 1,061 km (573 nmi; 659 mi)
Flight ceiling: 6 098 m (20 007 ft)
Ascent regime: 10.9 m / s (2 146 ft / min)
- Cyprus National Guard
- Egyptian Air Force
- Estonian Border Guard
- Irish Air Corps
- Italian Air Force
- Italian Coast Guard
- Lebanese Air Force
- Nigerian Air Force
- Qatar Air Force
- Royal Army of Thailand
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tobago Army
- United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates Air Force
- National Aircraft Service
- Police from Chile
- China (Beijing)
- Municipal Public Security Office
- Olympic Games
- Local Police
- South Korea
- Korean Coast Guard
- Queensland Government
- Salvage and Maritime Safety Society (SAR)Sociedad de Salvamento y Seguridad Marítima (SAR)
- Los Angeles Fire Department
- Policía del Estado de Maryland
- Policía del Estado de New Jersey
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office
- Coast Guard of Japan
- Malaysian Coast Guard
- United Kingdom
- Coast Guard of His Majesty
- Aero Toy Store Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In their fleet they own 4 AW139.
- Bristow Marine Helicopters, British company.
- CHC Helicopters. European division of Canadian operator. It has a fleet with 8 AW139.
- Copterline Main helicopter operator in Finland. Ordered 2 AW139.
- It was aviation. Subsidiary of the US company Seacor Holdings, Inc., specializing in offshore operations. It has a fleet with 20 AW139.
- Gulf Helicopters Based in Doha, Qatar. 17 AW139 are part of its fleet.
- Weststar Aviation Based in Malaysia
- Inaer Spanish company dedicated to air emergency services and aircraft maintenance. It has 13 AW139 destined for SAR.